Current Bridge Conditions, Weather and Traffic Info:
- Traffic Operations will begin Monday, June 27th ending Thursday, June 30th, necessitating alternating one-way traffic operations between the overnight hours of 11:00 pm to 7:00 am on the Canadian Span Bridge.
- Notice: New Toll Rates in Effect. Click here for the New Toll Rate Classification Schedule Effective February 1st, 2016. The Classification Schedule is to reflect a new currency rate of exchange.
- Sidewalks: The pedestrian sidewalks on both the U.S. and Canadian Span Bridges are open daily from dawn to dusk.
- Toll Collection System – Request for Proposal
- Boldt Castle Generates $40 Million in Economic Activity for the Thousand Islands Region
- TIBA now accepts MasterCard/Visa/Discover at all Toll Locations
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative and www.GetYouHome.gov
- Boldt Castle WPBS-TV Video
- Wellesley State Park WPBX-TV Video