New Toll System Discount Sticker Tag and E-ZPass FAQ’s:
- Can I still use my Discount Trip Card?
Response: Yes, you can still use your Discount Trip Card until all of the remaining trips are used or it has expired, whichever comes first.
- What if I have an E-ZPass Tag and a Discount Trip Card or Discount Sticker Tag?
Response: Use your Discount Trip Card until your balance is zero or expires and we recommend taking your E-ZPass Tag out of the car or placing it in the foil bag to reduce the possibility of being charged.
- What if I broke or lost my TIBA Discount Sticker Tag?
Response: TIBA is not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen Discount Sticker Tags. Customer is responsible for purchasing a new Tag.
- If I purchase a Discount Sticker Tag, where do I mount it on my car?
Response: Mounting instructions are available at the time of purchase in the lane or can be downloaded by clicking this link Discount Sticker Tag Mounting Instructions.
- When reloading a Discount Sticker Tag, can I reload a 16 trip for 72 trips?
Response: Yes, you may reload the Tag with either 16 trips or 72 trips.
- What if I have more than one vehicle? Can I transfer my Discount Sticker Tag from vehicle to vehicle?
Response: We recommend that you purchase a Discount Sticker Tag for each vehicle. Removing the Discount Sticker Tag can damage the Tag.
- Where do I purchase E-ZPass Tags?
Response: You can purchase an E-ZPass Tag at our local Price Chopper or by going online to https://www.e-zpassny.com/en/home/index.shtml
Please note that a purchased Tag will not be activated/usable for 24 hours.
- What if I have a charge on my E-ZPass billing that I do not understand?
Response: Please call the number on the back of your E-ZPass Tag to speak with their customer service department at 1-800-333-TOLL (8655).
- If I use my E-ZPass Tag, will I still get the Commuter Discount?
Response: No, you must purchase a Discount Sticker Tag to receive the Commuter Discount.